Basic Lottie Test
Styling & Customizing
This is the default Webflow FORM configuration;
- Converted SVG to Lottie using;
- > It generated a .json file
- > Uploaded this to assets
- > Bound it to a Lottie element in my page
- + Can set background, if transparent
- DEMO 2
This is an SVG that was converted to a Lottie. The Lottie is loaded in assets ( up to 4MB file size ), and referenced in Webflow using a Lottie element.
A class is assigned to the Lottie for reference, and a small piece of custom CSS ( see below the lottie ) is placed on the page to apply the currentColor to targeted parts of the Lottie's generated SVG.